Administrative FAQ and Answers: Zephyr OnDEMAND, Part 1
This blog aims to answer some of the most frequently asked questions related to the Zephyr OnDEMAND (ZOD). The questions are in no particular order and focus on the administrative maintenance related to ZOD. We will post a FAQ and Answers, Part 2 blog relating to more functional questions about ZOD soon. If after reading this blog, you find that you still have questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team by phone at (800) 789-5323 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Q: I forgot my login and password, what do I do?
- A: A user’s login to ZOD will always be the e-mail address that was provided when the user originally signed up for ZOD. If a user has forgotten the e-mail address that is associated with their access, they can always reach out to their ZOD site’s client administrator. The client administrator can access the user section of ZOD to see what e-mail address is linked to a specific user. The client administrator can also reset a user’s password. If a user is unsure of who their sites client administrator is, they can always reach out to ZOD support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: When I try to login, I receive a message that I am locked out due to inactivity, what do I do?
- A: A user will be locked out of ZOD after 60 days without logging in as a security precaution. The user must contact ZOD support at email@example.com to have their login refreshed.
- Q: What do we do if we want to add, swap, or delete a user?
- A: Only the client administrator on the ZOD site can add, swap, or delete users via the “Manage Site” tab. Otherwise, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com to make the change.
- Q: How often is the data updated on ZOD?
- A: Data on ZOD is updated monthly. The data is updated for each database on ZOD one business day after it is released for the StyleADVISOR desktop software on styleadvisor.com.
More information about this topic: